Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Little Zest...

It is time....TIME TO PAINT! L's room is due for a little zest, perhaps a splash of purple! This weekend, husband and I are going to give the room what it needs, and I CAN'T WAIT! Her room already has a lot of red, brown, green, and orange accessories; so I'm thinking purple will be just right. I've made her some tie-up curtains, which are brown, with colorful striped ribbons for the ties. She has several canvas (mommy custom) paintings that have all of the above colors. Perhaps I'll even do another mural! It will be birds this time, since she loves them! Her previous room (now ours) had a lovely mural I did when she was first born. Unfortunately we decided to switch rooms, and painted over it...we're random like that. ANYWAY, I'll post pictures once I have them to post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment